Renovations are notoriously messy affairs. No one wants to find that ubiquitous construction dust on a high shelf weeks after the fact. The experts at Tidy Cleaner are committed to providing thorough house cleaning services for our customers according their needs.
Usually, a post-construction clean up will include the following:
- sweep and vacuum all surfaces, including ceilings, walls
- sweep, mop, and disinfect floors
- vacuum all upholstery
- wipe down doors, knobs, baseboards, moldings, and hardware
- thorough wipe-down and sanitization of bathrooms and kitchens (including appliances, cabinets, and counters)
- dust, vacuum, and wipe-down of all window interiors including sills and frames
- dust all ducts, grates, vents, blinds, ceiling fans, and lighting fixtures
- clean all hardware such as hinges and handles
clean inside and outside of shelves and cabinets
- clean inside all closets
- removal of all remaining trash and debris (although your contractor should have removed most of this as part of the contract)
If you’re trying to decide whether to do it yourself or to outsource it to the experts, ask the following questions:
- Do you have the energy and time?
- How long will it take you?
All kinds of particles are released into the air during renovations, including various toxins, mold spores, silicates, and ultrafine dust that can damage your lungs. Freshly applied paints, lacquers, and primers also give off fumes. Given the possible dangers to your health, why not letting the experts to get this done?